1. Improves soil aeration and water holding capacity by making the soil more porus, permeable and aerated.
2. Increases the efficiency of added fertilizers and liberates locked up plant nutrients in the soil.
3. Effectively chelates and complexes soil micronutrients.
4. Increases the capacity of retaining and exchanging soil nutrients, thereby helping the plants to assimilate nutrients from the soil easily.Increases disease resistance of the plant.
5. Activates the plant metabolic processes due to the presence of phytohormone like activity.
6. Helps the plant to optimise overall growth yield.